KBS Symphony Orchestra
2018 Recruitment(Horn and Percussion)
¡Ø This announcement is for foreign applicants ¡Ø
1. Positions Available
o Horn : Assistant Principal(1), Tutti(1)
o Percussion : Principal(1), Tutti(1)
2. Qualification for application:
- Applicants should have at least bachelor's degree or equivalent diploma in applied position
- Applicants should meet the standard of the regulation of the KBS Symphony Orchestra.
- Applicants should be qualified upon broadcasting regulations.
- Korean male applicants should have completed their military service or public service that corresponds
to the national obligation.
¡Ø Applicants who were exempted from military service can apply.
¡Ø The applicants who are in the military service must be discharged from military service
3. Application Procedure
(1) Application Submitting Period : ?? Jan, 11th (Thu) (until 18:00)
¡Ø All time criteria is based on KOREAN STANDARD TIME, GMT +9
(2) To apply (Warning : the following indication is only for foreign applicants)
¨? Download the prepared Application Form by clicking the attachment of screen top
¡Ø Except the Application Form all kinds of general CV or Resume are not accepted without notice
¨? Fill out the form and submit it by e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
¡Ø Please put "Applied Position + Name" in the subject field of the email
4. Audition Schedule (All time criteria is based on KOREAN STANDARD TIME)
(1) 1st Round | Live Audition(Solo and Orchestral Excerpts)
- Date : Jan 27th(Sat) or Jan 28th(Sun) / Detailed schedule will be announced individually
- Venue : KBS Symphony Orchestra Studio (13, Yeoigongwon-ro, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul, Korea)
- All individual expenses for the audition shall be borne by applicant.
(2) 2nd Round | Guest Playing with KBS Symphony Orchestra
- Period and the number of concerts will be announced individually after the 1st Round Audition.
(3) 3rd Round | Interview
- Schedule will be announced individually after the 2nd Round.
¡Ø The above schedule can be changed with notice.
¡Ø Additional Papers (only for a person who passes the 2nd Round)
- The certificates which verify their college graduation and the highest level of schooling
which they have completed. (the certificates must be authenticated by embassy or notarization)
- Relevant certificates which verify their career.
- The certificate of authentication which government publishes for identification.
- Final successful candidates will work as trainees for 1 year, and there will be a final screening
at the end of the probationary period.
- Applicants who pass this screening will be treated upon the regulation of the KBS Symphony Orchestra
and compensation, services and benefits will be applied to KBS Symphony Orchestra regulation.
6. Other details
- The Audition Committee of KBS Symphony Orchestra reserves the right to dismiss any candidate
not meeting the highest stands at this audition.
- Even for chosen candidates, his/her acceptance will be canceled if he/she fails the physical examination
for employment or if any ineligibility reason is found.
- Submitted documents will not be returned to applicants.
- Audition repertoire list will be posted on the website(Click)
- All notices will be delivered by E-mail so all applicants must make sure they write their correct
information in the application.
KBS Symphony Orchestra