KBS교향악단과 함께하실 여러분을 기다리고 있습니다.
This announcement is for foreign applicants / 한국어 채용공고 바로가기
o Flute : Principal(1)
o Clarinet : Principal(1)
2.Qualification for application:
o Applicants should have at least a bachelor's degree or equivalent diploma in the instrument he or she wants to apply for.
Applicants should meet the standard of the regulation of the KBS Symphony Orchestra.
oApplicants should be qualified upon broadcasting regulations.
oKorean male applicants should have completed their military service or public service that corresponds to the national obligation.
※ Applicants who were exempted from military service can apply.
※ The applicants who are in the military service must be discharged from military service before joining the orchestra.
(1)Application Submitting Period : Time criteria are based on Korean STANDARD TIME, GMT +9
- Deadline : ~ 30th April, 2020 PM 18:00
(2) To apply (Warning: the following indication is only for foreign applicants) / 한국어 입사지원 사이트 바로가기
- Download the prepared Application Form : Click and download the applicatioin form in MS-Word format
'at' ? for the email use
※ Please put "Section + Position / Name" in the subject field of the email.
(1)1st Round | Live Audition(Solo and Orchestral Excerpts): Time criteria are based on Korean STANDARD TIME, GMT +9
※ All applicants who submit the application can participate in the audition.
- Regarding Audition Repertoire, Click the link and please find and check the attachment(PDF format file)
- No piano accompanist is necessary and all applicants play with the 442Hz pitch
- All individual expenses for the audition shall be borne by the applicant.
o Date: 24th May 2020 ~ 26th May 2020
- Detailed schedule of the 1st round will be announced individually and can be changed by the concert schedule of the orchestra with notice
o Venue: KBS Symphony Orchestra Studio (13, Yeoigongwon- ro , Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul, Korea)
(2) 2nd Round | Live Audition(Solo and Orchestral Excerpts): Time criteria are based on Korean STANDARD TIME, GMT +9
※ Only a few selected candidates will be invited to 2nd round on the result of 1st round
- Audition Date : 27th May 2020
- Detailed schedule of the 2nd round will be announced individually and can be changed by the concert schedule of the orchestra with notice
o Venue: KBS SymphonyOrchestra Studio (13, Yeoigongwon- ro , Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul, Korea)
(3) 3rd Round | Interview
- KBSSO will ask to prepare additional documents only for a person who passes the 2nd Round
o The certificates which verify their college graduation and the highest level of schooling which they have completed
(the certificates must be authenticated by the embassy's notarization)
o Relevant certificates which verify their career.
o The certificate of authentication which government publishes for identification.
-Final successful candidates will work as trainees(probation period) for 1 year, and there will be a final screening
at the end of the probationary period.
-Applicants who pass this screening will be treated upon the regulation of the KBS SymphonyOrchestra and compensation,
services and benefits will be applied to KBS Symphony Orchestra's regulation.
-The Audition Committee of KBS Symphony Orchestra reserves the right to dismiss any candidate
not meeting the highest stands at this audition.
-Even for the chosen candidates, his/her acceptance will be canceled if he/she fails the physical examination
for employment or if any ineligibility reason is found out.
-Submitted documents will not be returned to applicants.
-All notices will be delivered by E-mail so all applicants must make sure they provide correct
information in the application.
7.For further inquiries, please contact KBS Symphony Orchestra through e-mail at
'at' ? for the email use )
KBS Symphony Orchestra